The Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) of iPhone 8 and above stops working after screen replacement. To solve this issue here is ALS calibration machine.
How to Calibrate Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)for iPhone 8 and above.
1.Connect the ALS calibrator to power source using USB cable.
2. Connect you old or broken OEM / Refurb / FOG display screen Flex on the left hand side of to ALS calibrator machine for corresponding iPhone display port.
3. Connect the display screen Flex which you are going to replace that broken on the right hand side of ALS calibrator machine for corresponding iPhone .
4. Press “READ” button on the display screen on the ALS calibrator machine. The display screen on the ALS calibrator machine says “READ FINISH”
5. Press “WRITE” button on the display screen on the ALS calibrator machine. So data can be transfer to new screen successfully. The display screen on the ALS calibrator machine says “WRITE FINISH”
6. After this 1st disconnect the your old broken display from ALS calibrator machine and then only replacement screen which you have just calibrate from ALS calibrator machine.
Now the new screen is fixed for ambient light sensor.
Note: It only reads from Original to Premium / Refurb and FOC display screen. It can not read or write to aftermarket screen.