What is Insured Gadgets?
Insured Gadgets is the warranty program to help your stores retain old customers and improve your average ticket by $60 on every sale! Imagine if every time a client broke their phone they had the ability to covertheir next repair for free? Insured Gadgets is just that program. We offer a liquid screen protector based out of SIlicon Dioxide. Works on every single phone, wearable, tablet and laptop. Best of all, you only need one SKU to cover all your devices up to 15".
Imagine being able to increase each and every repair ticket by $60 by selling just a single warranty add on? Something clients not only want but desperately need after shelling out hundreds of dollars on their repairs. With our easy portal registration, clients can logon to our InsuredGadgets.com website (completely retail facing), and register their warranty in real time directly online.
Online registration thru our portal at InsuredGadgets.com
14 day registration period
1 year claims availability/1 repair per registration
Payment via check or PayPal in client's local currency
United States and Canada are covered!
International territories included are: The European Union/UK, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, and New Zealand!
Insured Gadgets products include Liquid Glass, Tempered Glass, and Insured Gadgets Cases!
Insured Gadgets Information
- ♦ 14 days to register after date of purchase
- ♦ Coverage begins 10 days AFTER warranty registration is accepted
- ♦ Customers are eligible to claim the Service Request within 1 year following the date of valid registration
- ♦ Customer can only file 1 claim per registration within their 12 month coverage period
What steps need to be taken during the registration process?
- ♦ The customer needs the original receipt of purchase. ALL REGISTRATIONS need to be done on the Insured Gadgets website (no app).
- ♦ A receipt should showplace of purchase, date of purchase, as well as the line item sold
- ♦ Screenshot of the registered phone's "About" page in the settings of that device
- ♦ Included in the "About" photo should be the device IMEI number or MEID number
- ♦ Once all steps above are completed, customers should get an email notification with a confirmation notice. If the customer does not receive their confirmation email, it is up to the customer to contact the Service Center number on the Insured Gadgets website.
We've created a Google Drive filled with all of the information you will need to successfully launch this product in your store. It has everything from FAQs to educate your employees/customers to graphics and will be updated regularly!
Social Media Graphics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qPRbQ7ZTipm4yvvG3ArIY9eGj8he1l7y?usp=sharing