Every order placed on this website is subject to the following terms. Your agreement of these conditions is shown by placing an order with us and sending/dropping off your device.
- What personally identifiable information about you is gathered via the website, how it will be used, and with whom it could share.
- What options do you have regarding how your data is used and how it is collected?
- The security measures in place to prevent the abuse of your personal information are described.
- How can you fix any errors that may have occurred during the gathering of the information?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You have the option to opt-out of receiving future communications from us at any time. It is appropriate to perform the following actions by contacting us by phone or email at any time.
- Check to see whether we have any information on you.
- Modify or update any information we have about you.
- Request that we remove any information we hold about you.
- Let us know if you have any concerns about how we utilize your information.
Some information requests on our order form, and we requested that you submit it to us. We require you to provide contact details (like your name & postal code) and financial details for you to complete your purchase from us (like credit card number, expiration date). Your personal information is used for billing and to fulfill your sales orders. We will contact you using the information you supplied if we have any problems completing your order.
This website, injuredgadgets.com, includes hypertext connections to other websites that may be of interest. Remember that we are not liable for third-party websites' content and privacy policies to which you may link. When our visitors leave our site, we urge them to be aware of this and to read the privacy policies of any other websites that may collect personal information about them.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. When you submit sensitive information through our website, it is protected both online and offline. Wherever sensitive data (such as credit card numbers) is gathered, it is encrypted and sent securely. Check for a closed lock symbol at the bottom of your browser or "HTTPS" at the beginning of the web page's URL to see whether this is the case. We encrypt sensitive information transmitted over the internet, but we also secure your data offline. Personal information is only available to employees who need it to do their jobs (for example, invoicing or customer support). Personal identifying information is kept on computers and servers in a secure environment.