Injured Gadgets - Lifetime Return Policy!
Injured Gadgets now offers a lifetime replacement policy for all of our parts* (Please read Line 2 under Specific Policy Information below). We understand repair stores and we understand repairs. If your part ever fails we are happy to exchange it for the life of the part. Your success leads to our success, and we want all of our wholesale customers to succeed!
How does our return policy work?
Any item returned is eligible for refund or exchange. If you prefer a refund, you will be refunded at the current sale price of the item or your purchase price (whichever is lower) minus a 10% processing fee. We do this because in this industry prices drop significantly even month to month. Since we offer a lifetime warranty an item returned a year later may be half the price it was when you originally purchased it. For any exchanges, we will gladly exchange the item as long as we still carry it in our store. Specific Policy Information
- Any item returned that is deemed working is subject to a 10% restocking fee if the client does not want it returned. We are happy to return it back to you at our cost, however if you choose that you do not want the item, we will issue a 10% restocking fee.
- Lifetime warranty applies as long as you are a customer. If you are no longer purchasing from Injured Gadgets with the same or similar volume as previously our warranty is only extended for 45 days!
- We only provide labels for defective or non working items. If you are returning an item because it is no longer needed or accidentally purchased you must ship the item(s) back at your expense. These items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Any item no longer carried or sold by Injured Gadgets is not eligible for a refund or store credit if the item being returned has been purchased greater than 45 days ago.
- If you damage an item removing it from a customer's phone, the item will be reviewed on a case by case basis. This includes frame damage on iPhone Compatible LCD assemblies.
- All Accessories, red tape, tools, and screen protectors are not eligible for return.
- If an iPad compatible screen is returned with adhesive or screen protectors removed it will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. We highly recommend testing all iPad's prior to removing the adhesive and screen protectors.
- Injured Gadgets will not cross ship any products. In order to cross ship, a new item will need to be purchased, and a refund or store credit will be applied once we receive and test the defective part.
Injured Gadgets reserves the right to alter our change our return policy at any time. Any customer that is deemed to be abusing our generous return policy can be subjected to more firm and stricter policies.
Injured Gadgets' returns/exchanges/warranty policies are subject to change at any time, and no warning or notice is necessary.